DIY TOPICAL TREATMENT v4.0
Since the last post about this formula two fairly important things have happened.
1. I went back to Metronidazole after finding White Vinegar as a better solvent, this replaces the somewhat sketchy 10% Hydrochloric Acid.
2. I had many allergic reactions that made my skin too sensitive to use DMSO, I couldn’t apply anything. Because of this I’ve been off topical antibiotics for almost 3 months now and my filaments and crystals are gone. The problem is still there, I can feel it, but otherwise the trouble is a 0/10. I’ve been off all painkillers since October 2018.
Tonight this new batch was made, here’s the formula:
– Medical-grade 99.9% Metronidazole powder is available from aquarium supply stores or via eBay.
– White Vinegar (5% Acetic Acid) is available most anywhere.
– Gentle oatmeal-rich skin creams and lotions with added preservatives are available from your local health food store, Amazon, or eBay.
– Readymade magnetic stirrers including spin bar are available via eBay and Amazon. Here’s an affordable one.
– 90% DMSO Gel is available via Amazon, eBay, or your local feed supply store.
1. Mix 4000mg Metronidazole powder
into 2ml (40 drops) White Vinegar. Mix for 10 minutes with magnetic stirrer.
2. Add 20g premade skin cream or lotion.
Mix for 5-10 minutes with magnetic stirrer.
3. Store in a dark area at room temperature, use within 30 days as it will degrade.
How To Use:
1. Apply a thin layer of 90% DMSO to areas affected by filament/crystal growth and leave on for a minute.
2. Apply a thin layer of your DIY Metronidazole cream over it. Repeat every four hours, do not wash off.
What To Expect:
Fully relieved pore blockage, filaments and crystal matter will vanish. At first there will be a massive purge of infected pores, this will be unpleasant but worth it.
As with all medications and supplements, always check with your doctor before starting something new, just to be safe.
Stay strong everyone 💚
For all the things we haven’t yet corrected in our food chain here is one great move to protect the neurological health of future generations. Huge kudos to Health Canada for getting this right about trans fats and hydrogenates.
“Health Canada estimates that within three years, there will not be any kind of trans fat products on the shelves.”
Read the full article here:
DIY Metronidazole Gel Recipe for relief from Morgellons disease:
– 60ml Distilled Water
– 99.9% Metronidazole powder (see dosing)
– 20g Vegetable Glycerin
– DMSO Gel 90%
1. Boil two ounces (60ml) of distilled water and add one ounce (30ml) to your desired amount of raw powdered metronidazole (see below for dosing).
2. Stir with a hand blender or milk frother, it will take a while to dissolve.
3. Add 20g of pure food-grade vegetable glycerin and stir again with a hand blender or milk frother.
1. Apply 90% DMSO gel (made of 99% pure DMSO) to painful areas where fibers and crystals develop in the skin. Wait a minute or two.
2. Apply a thin layer of DIY Metronidazole Gel over the top and leave exposed to the air. Clothing can be worn over it however caution is needed as some chemicals used in clothes washing can be harmful when deeply absorbed by DMSO. Clothes for this purpose should only be washed in a solution of 1/2 cup white vinegar and 1 tbsp table salt per standard washer load.
Dosing below 1% is not recommended. These products are also available from compounding pharmacies at three to five times the cost, not all products are made equal.
These last 9 weeks of using this solution has kept me away from painkillers, I hope it can do the same for you.
Update: Gel that has had two days to sit after being mixed is more effective.
Borrelial dermatitis, aka the badly named, stigma-ridden, “#Morgellons Disease”, is no fun. If you’ve been following my progress then you already know this specific skin problem has not responded at all to over a year of oral antibiotics. Depressing and painful to live with.
I last found topical use of high-Carvacrol oregano oil, thanks to the work of Ying Zhang and his fellow researchers from John Hopkins University, and daily use made things much more tolerable. Not a cure by any means, but it made a huge difference in my pain levels and how I coped for many months.
The problem with oregano oil is that it’s super stingy, and it has to be stingy to a certain degree to work well. I had burnt myself several times, unintentionally, and was wary to reduce the dilution again to get more pain relief. I thought, “there must be some topical pharmaceutical that can work better than oregano oil”, what would my doc think? I asked, and so for the last two weeks I am using a 1% Metronidazole product called Metrogel, which is primarily sold as a treatment for Rosacea.
The first week I could see it was helping me but the absence of all irritation was really amazing. I guess when you get used to being stingy all the time to reduce a worse pain, it’s surprising to have both the sting and pain gone together. Whew, I hope this lasts 🤭
Week #2 I added DMSO, a solvent made from trees that reaches deep into tissues. Any substance you put on top of DMSO will be absorbed deeper and faster, and this 70% concentration gel available via Amazon seems to be making the Metrogel more effective, I can feel it reaching deep where the pain comes from. DMSO requires a lot of attention and should be treated with great care, learn more about DMSO’s controversial history and how to handle it safely here:
More reading here:
This is the product I’m using now:
A 90% DMSO gel upgrade is next, and because Metrogel is so expensive (50g = $60 plus shipping), I plan to make my own Metronidazole gel, a recipe is forthcoming if experiments prove successful. I also plan to make a 2% formula to see if it fares better than 1% Metrogel on its own or with DMSO.
News to follow, in the meantime I strongly recommend the use of DMSO and 1% Metronidazole for those whose LLMD’s will Rx it. Great stuff – less crystal/shard development, less fibers, less pain, less misery.
Stay strong everyone 💚
Morgellons Disease is caused by Borrelia spirochetes, the same genus of bacteria that causes Lyme Disease.
MAY IS LYME DISEASE AWARENESS MONTH
Please like and follow this page, the CHARLES E. HOLMAN FOUNDATION page, and the Morgellons Survey page for concise, science-based knowledge of Morgellons Disease:
Research in this video:
Music (CC) by Kevin MacLeod
L-Ornithine In Lyme Disease Treatment
tl/dr (too long, didn’t read) summary: Ornithine detoxifies ammonia in the brain and will reduce your suffering from treatment. Start small and ramp up to 3000mg once daily, then reduce as you find a sweet spot for managing your bacterial/protozoal die-off.
Not far from this time last year I was doing my second round of the Hulda Clark parasite protocol, but only the second time did I go ahead and try L-Ornithine.
Why I didn’t add L-Ornithine the first time around escapes me, but when I did try it on the second I depended on my local natural supplements store and could only find an L-Ornithine / L-Arginine 50/50 blend. I wasn’t sure about dosing this combo, so I never went above two capsules (500mg L-Ornithine in total) at a time.
When those two rounds were completed, that bottle of L-Ornithine / L-Arginine moved to the back of my pantry and there it stayed until a couple of weeks ago. Something led to something and I was again facing Hulda’s comments about L-Ornithine and how useful it was for clearing the brain of ammonia, a very debilitating side-effect caused by the die-off of bacteria and protozoa.
That night I dosed a gram of L-Ornithine / L-Arginine and did my usual daily protocol, not adding anything adventurous like herbal tinctures or essential oils. I felt okay the next day, but no dramatic changes were noticed.
The next night I dosed two grams of L-Ornithine / L-Arginine and again felt like my usual sick self. The bottle was almost empty so I decided to order an L-Ornithine-only product and do exactly as Hulda says.
The first night I did 1g and it went well.
The second night I did 2g and it went well.
The third night I did 3g and again, all good.
The fourth night I started getting adventurous, and continued at 3g but also doubling up on oregano oil (2x 180mg 80% Carvacrol gelcaps, which without fail will always make my head explode).
The fifth day I had no side effects, my head was fine, and continued the same protocol.
The sixth night I added in a capsule of cryptolepis / black walnut / teasel / red root, and again using 3g of L-Ornithine.
Yesterday I should have been suffering terribly by all this aggressive treatment but instead I was able to get a lot done. I felt fine considering what was really happening.
Last night I did the same protocol, but doubled up on Cryptolepis (6 drops), something I have not been able to do. Today I woke up feeling great.
I believe L-Ornithine, dosed exactly as Hulda Clark says, is a game-changer for those of us doing regular killing off of bacteria (borrelia etc) and protozoa (babesia). Tonight I plan to see how I can handle 3 oregano oil gelcaps (540mg).
Last year Ying Zhang and five other researchers from John Hopkins University produced a document covering effective essential oil treatments for Lyme disease. I read this with great interest and was curious to see what the practical application could be for me, based on the current understanding by researchers that Morgellons Disease is actually a Borrelial dermatitis, and by IGeneX (igenex.com) to be a sub-species of Lyme known as Relapsing Fever, or TBRF, or Borrelia miyamotoi, or Borrelia duttoni. It is also understood that there is a genetic predisposition to this particular bacteria that will cause infected skin to go haywire and begin knitting keratin and collagen into fibers, crystals, and shards that painfully block skin pores.
I already had a bottle of high Carvacrol content oregano oil (80%) bought for a different purpose, and began applying it topically to my most difficult spot. This area of skin had very little improvement overall since antibiotic treatment began nearly a year ago, and is where the most fibers, crystals, and shards continued to develop.
Tramadols and advils were part of my daily coping strategy, and I really wanted to believe this could work, so I made the applications a regular habit, as though it were an antibiotic. Every six hours on schedule, every day, I applied oregano oil to this one difficult spot.
At first it burned like bloody hell, and then the fibers began to fade in intensity. Then, over a period of two weeks or so, as though my pores were suddenly flushing themselves, large masses of crystal-like substances came out in chunks 🤢 I had great pain relief, I knew this was doing something positive.
I’m on my 4th bottle of oregano oil now, about 200ml used in all so far, and it’s working. I rarely see fibers now, as I once did when Alinia was doing something magical for me, but the difference in pain is immense.
A 60ml bottle of 80% Carvracol oregano oil from Natural Factors is $35 CDN on Amazon. Considering what I’ve spent on other things this solution is quite affordable.
Are you suffering with painful morgellons patches? Work through the initial burn, this is worth trying!
Don’t buy this! Link kept for historical purposes, see Second Update below
Don’t buy this! Link kept for historical purposes, see Second Update below
Update: In consideration of different products having different strengths, and also our individual ability to tolerate oregano/carvacrol, it is suggested that you begin using oregano oil at a dilution of 1:3 in a base of coconut oil. As you are able to tolerate it, the ratio can be reduced. This should help avoid any scorches.
Second Update: I have switched from Natural Factors 80% Carvacrol oregano oil to the Mystic Moments oregano oil product, it is easily 10X stronger and requires serious caution. I do not recommend you use it any less diluted than 1:2. See my review on the Amazon Canada product page.
Mystic Moments Oregano Oil (Canada):
Mystic Moments Oregano Oil (USA):
New research indicates Borrelia (lyme disease) is implicated in #morgellons disease. To understand this article one must know that morgellons fibers consist of keratin and collagen and are created by overactive infected fibroblasts, the melting pots where connective tissue is built.
Read the article here
I am getting well on antibiotcs used in #lyme disease treatment, I hope to post a full update soon.
This is my continued story between March and September 2017.
1. Failed herbal protocol (that shall not be named!)
2. Desperation. Lymenet inspires me to contact Ginger Savely, the foremost expert doctor in Morgellons Disease diagnosis and treatment.
3. Travel to Washington, DC to meet my doctor
4. Treatment begins, immune system supplements, blood test results
5. Syphilis research
6. Testing positive for bartonella henslae (but no borrelia or babesia?? ?)
7. Lyme Disease Mapping Project
8. Announcing a upcoming book on morgellons disease, “Morgellons911”
Story to be continued. Thanks to all my readers and Facebook friends for their compassion and support!