DIY Metronidazole Gel Recipe for relief from Morgellons disease:
– 60ml Distilled Water
– 99.9% Metronidazole powder (see dosing)
– 20g Vegetable Glycerin
– DMSO Gel 90%
1. Boil two ounces (60ml) of distilled water and add one ounce (30ml) to your desired amount of raw powdered metronidazole (see below for dosing).
2. Stir with a hand blender or milk frother, it will take a while to dissolve.
3. Add 20g of pure food-grade vegetable glycerin and stir again with a hand blender or milk frother.
1. Apply 90% DMSO gel (made of 99% pure DMSO) to painful areas where fibers and crystals develop in the skin. Wait a minute or two.
2. Apply a thin layer of DIY Metronidazole Gel over the top and leave exposed to the air. Clothing can be worn over it however caution is needed as some chemicals used in clothes washing can be harmful when deeply absorbed by DMSO. Clothes for this purpose should only be washed in a solution of 1/2 cup white vinegar and 1 tbsp table salt per standard washer load.
Dosing below 1% is not recommended. These products are also available from compounding pharmacies at three to five times the cost, not all products are made equal.
These last 9 weeks of using this solution has kept me away from painkillers, I hope it can do the same for you.
Update: Gel that has had two days to sit after being mixed is more effective.